An innovative, natural fiber solution for moisture management applications, HyDri® allows nonwoven fabrics to be designed with the softness and comfort of COTTON which manages and controls moisture. Purified to retain the fiber’s natural oils and waxes, HyDri® remains hydrophobic even after the most strenuous hydroentangling processes. Replace synthetic and manmade fibers traditionally used in hygiene and personal care products with a NATURAL solution that is soft, pure and white – HyDri® Purified Cotton.
Request a Technical Data Sheet for HyDri®
- IMPROVED DURABILITY – withstands rigorous hydroentangling processes
- MORE HYDROPHOBIC – over 35% more hydrophobic than previous
- NONABSORBENT – hydrophobicity promotes dryness and comfort
- WHITE & NATURAL – replaces synthetic and manmade fibers in nonwoven applications
- ORGANIC & CONVENTIONAL COTTON – purified with GOTS approved chemistry